Thursday 10 December 2009

Setting Your Vibrational Tone

Having felt quite low since returning home from Stroud, I can see how I've not paid much attention to my vibration but have let 'what is' plus some lack of hope pervade and shape my 'reality' or now moment. In spite of reading every Abraham book on the Law of Attraction and listened to probably every Youtube video by Esther Hicks, I'm still amazed at how easy it is at times to forget everything I know about creating my own reality.......... the one I want that is.





Giving the reasons for this downward spiral in my emotions, however justified it may all feel, will not help get me out of it. I stupidly even put in an offer on a house before working on my vibrational alignment first. I recall being in an upset state when I walked into the estate agents to make my offer, which I felt at the time was more than the house was worth to me, so it felt a bit of a blow when it was refused. The house was the only one I had seen so far. I now feel like making no more house offers until January, and only after I have viewed a few more properties. I feel lukewarm about this house now, and need to be a lot more excited than this to motivate me to pay more, even if it's only a little bit more. I'm trying to get into the Vortex, the term used by Abraham to achieve vibrational alignment and joy, before phoning the estate agents, who keep ringing me for a decision. Being still undecided means I should take no action or decision yet. When in the Vortex any action I take will be inspired action and more in line with what I want. Our vibrational tone attracts to us the reality we want to manifest, and no amount of action can compensate for being out of vibrational alignment.








So today I have been listening to inspiring Abraham videos in order to find that place of hope and optimism within me, and this is something I shall be focusing on for as long as it takes to get back to that inner state where the magic really starts happening. Knowing the theory in our heads is not enough, only applying what we know in practical terms every day will yield results. I know from experience that when I have done this before and got in the Vortex, against all odds, I have perceived everything differently, and even problems and challenges from before were no longer of concern to me. Feeling good is it's own reward, and more important than manifesting stuff, whether that be the house, the relationship, the money, the business success or anything else that we think we need. Yes, those dreams line up for us and are available once in the Vortex, but we only wanted those material manifestations in order to feel good, because we believed that attaining them would help us to feel better. Once feeling better, they become almost redundant, but we are in a better position to really enjoy them now because we are no longer in a state of disallowing our well-being through resistant (negative, opposite) thoughts and feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS BOX