Friday 25 December 2009

Christmas message - Let Your Unique Light Shine


Today is Christmas Day and it no longer feels appropriate or desirable for me personally to feed the Christmas archetype any longer. I had tried this before in previous years, which had mixed results with my family when they were alive, but I truly wanted to start 2010 anew with being who I truly am rather than attempting to fit in to a structure, calendar or tradition that feels part of the old energy world. You see, we all carry the Christ light within, regardless of religion, and the awakening, anchoring and expression of that light , our unique reflection of divinity, is to me what Christmas, and every day of the year, is really about. We can still celebrate the magic, the abundance, the love, the connections with our kin or spiritual family, the birthing of the light on Earth and anything else that this holiday season represents. My main discomfort with the way this season is normally celebrated is the way it has come to be expressed along with the energies behind it, like feeding a huge thought form or archetypal energy that has grown throughout time to feed mass consciousness with the energies of distortion and is not something I wish to carry any longer into the new. Each one must decide what is desired or relevant for them, and I am in no way saying that there are any 'shoulds' regarding how one celebrates this season. I am just saying I have personally had enough with this tradition seen in the way it is and am letting it go, for good.

Ascension has always, for me at least, felt like being true and authentic to myself and following my own guidance regarding what is best for me, even if it means going against the tide of 'what is' for others. The birthing of the Christ light consciousness on Earth was indeed an important event over 2000 years ago, but what is happening on Earth now is a continuation of that work, and we are all involved in awakening to our own divinity and changing mass consciousness as a result of the changes within our own consciousness. We are anchoring more light and creating more new energy on the Earth every day, and I think it is time that we celebrate ourselves for the work we are doing. It feels way past seeing our teachers or gurus as being outside of ourselves, or putting any one historical figure on a pedestal, and there have been many who have contributed in the past in raising the light or higher consciousness on the planet, from which have sprung forth many different religions.

But for a lot of people Christmas is not even about religion or the birthing of more light or Christ consciousness on the planet. Whatever it represents for you, let it be celebrated consciously rather than blindly out of habit or because it is the way it has always been done or is expected of you.

If you want to read a good Christmas channeling then I would recommend The Lost Children of Christ by Geoffrey Hoppe and Jesus/Jeshua by Pamela Kribbe.


Update 14 Sept 2011 - I have deleted the extracts from the above two channels that were printed below because today I received an email from blogger to inform me that:

"Blogger has been notified, according to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), that certain content in your blog is alleged to infringe upon the copyrights of others."

I am not sure if this includes the links as well, or the fact that I had printed some of it out for the benefit of those who were needing to use the online translator on my blog. I could also not find the complaint itself on the database website I was given by blogger where the nature of the complaint by the sender is supposedly recorded. If they want me to take down the links as well I would be happy to oblige, but I am somewhat mystified as nobody had contacted me directly on this old post of mine from nearly two years ago.

Considering that the channels in question are freely available on the websites I had linked to, where they can be read in full, I am uncertain as to how I can have infringed any copyright laws as I am
a) not claiming the work as my own
b) not selling it
c) not altering it
c) crediting the authors name and linking to their full channel / website.

As the purpose of my whole blog is to help direct readers to worthy channels and reading material and websites on the subject of ascension and the new consciousness, it kind of throws into question whether this whole exercise of networking and blogging is going to be worthwhile if those sites and channelers I thought I was promoting are going to file complaints to blogger with the possibility of having my account suspended. A comment below any 'offending' post would have been the courteous way of going about it, especially as I'm still not clear what anyone was upset about in order to want to file an official complaint against me and this blog in the first place.

This is the first time this has happened here, and I know there are many other blogs out there doing similar things, ie. getting the ascension info out and including extracts or whole channels that are not subject to any charge, but are freely available on the internet anyway. If anyone with similar blogs on this topic has or is currently experiencing this, I would interested to hear.
Meanwhile, I am not sure how or if I will continue with this blog. I am not getting paid for blogging, and don't have a paypal donation box on my blog either. It has been a labour of love, and I have enjoyed sharing the best that I felt the web had to offer on this subject, so that newcomers would not have to become bogged down with all the fluff and rubbish that is out there, as well as providing non-English speakers an opportunity to access this material via the online translation tool in the side-bar.
In fact this blog was mainly set up for non-English speakers as well as to provide a record of this moment in time, this time of transition, and what helped me through it on my own journey of ascension. Whether I have reached the end of the road as far as this blog is concerned, I have yet to decide.



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS BOX