Tuesday 29 December 2009

Made Me Smile - Dec 09

Thought I'd start a (hopefully regular) monthly blog post of things that made me smile. Not necessarily humour per se, but including anything and everything that also appealed, made some impression, or made me smile when I heard, read or saw it. The idea behind it is that we get more of whatever we put our focus on, according to the Law of Attraction, so I may as well encourage more smiles than frowns, and the feeling that all is well.


This door appealed to me. I passed it on the way to the supermarket and luckily had my camera on me. The feather wreath seemed wonderfully camp and contrasted with the more traditional Xmas wreath doors along the same road. Reminders of the sixties always makes me smile, but it's nice to know that 'love and peace' hasn't gone totally out of fashion.



The following video I stumbled across last night, and thought it was hilarious. With echoes of Monty Python, I was amused that someone took the trouble to actually go out there and state what he thought about society in such a bold and entertaining way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS BOX