Monday 4 January 2010

2010 Predictions and Tips for Grounding


Happy New Year everyone, even if a few days late in saying that on my blog. And no, I'm not going to be giving any predictions myself as far as mass consciousness is concerned. I shall leave that to Adamus on tonight's internet radio show (around midnight UK time) at Masterworks Healing. Each night from tonight 4th until 8th there will be channeled messages and clairvoyant predictions regarding 2010, so forget about Nostradamus as he is so old energy, and hear what Adamus has to say instead.

I have also added this to my Online Events for Dec/Jan post, which I update as soon as I hear about anything else worth tuning into over the internet, but as I only heard about this one today I thought I would include it in my first post of 2010 as well, as it is a bit short notice.

So what else? Well, as far as my own personal year of 2010 is concerned I'm just going to do whatever I need to do to feel happy, and not do anything that is in opposition to that. Keeping it simple! I've never been one for setting New Years resolutions, and even Adamus addressed the setting of goals on the New Years Eve webcast, saying that goals really suck. They only work for a short term, they suck you in, deplete your energy, and are a very mental activity. He preferred the term vision rather than goals as vision comes from feeling. He asked us to envision beyond the obvious.

He also mentioned mass hypnosis and the complacency of humanity who accept everything as being 'real', adding that nothing is 'real' any more. Being locked in the mind is also a problem, because the mind is only a part of you and not the highest level. The mind was programmed as a centre and manipulated during the times of Atlantis, and it has never been unengineered since those times. So there has been too much reliance on the mind and the heart tends to get forgotten.

I have read somewhere else also that it is better to stay away from being too centred in the mind because this is the easiest way to get manipulated or controlled, not just by other people or the media, but that there are energies and other beings who do not want the ascension process to succeed, and the mind is the easiest place to target. So staying heart centred and feeling your inner guidance would certainly be a better choice than buying into fear scenarios or mental dramas, or trying to figure it all out mentally. I don't doubt there may well be some chaos this year, but I tend to operate from within my own dimension or consciousness when the energies around me don't feel too harmonious. Attending to your own vibrational alignment is more important than whatever is going on around you in the world. Just be the observer and stand behind the short wall.

So what are my tips for 2010? For myself, the need to remember to stay grounded has popped up time and time again recently. I keep meaning to take a walk in the park, one of my favourite ways of grounding, but getting up late and being so slow in getting ready and doing what I need to do, plus cook breakfast etc it is already dark by the time I'm ready to go outside, plus it's also very cold. It will be so much easier when I move and have my own garden again. In fact I'm really excited about having my own garden.

Breathing consciously and deeply from the abdomen is another good way of getting centred and fully in your body, and it will help get you out of your head with all that mental chatter. No need to actually meditate, unless you want to or find it beneficial of course. I've now got into the habit of breathing deeply and consciously when I first wake up, before getting out of bed (and whenever else I remember it during the day). It's the number one tool of the new energy. You can also do this when out in nature, as that would be doubly grounding. Light exercise is good as it makes you breathe more deeply. I do my daily dance workout for this, but walking and swimming etc are all beneficial. Heavy exercise or excessive running is not recommended though.

Old patterns and emotions are constantly being released during the ascension process, and it is never a good idea to suppress or hold on to emotions as this can cause you to be ungrounded. Ascension requires that you be willing to fully FEEL. It is natural to try to avoid painful or uncomfortable feelings, and people have a whole range of ways (ineffective) of dealing with them, such as getting mentally distracted and busy (staying in the mind), using alcohol or medications/drugs, or any one of a number of avoidance tactics. Emotions get stuck in the body if they are not released as that energy has to go somewhere. A good cry never does any harm, and it feels so much better after a good emotional purge.

Eating chocolate or drinking coffee is another way of quickly grounding, because of the caffeine content. Eating more protein may help with grounding too.

Ascension involves grounding your divinity into your human form. It is an in-the-body-experience.
So anything else that helps you become more conscious of your own body, and gives pleasure about being in human form, whether it is having a massage, sexual pleasure, sunbathing or a candlelit bath, will all assist with the melding of the human and divine parts of your beingness.

Quiet quality time alone is essential in order to re-balance and ground your energies. I find I get very ungrounded when in busy or crowded places for too long. Remembering to play more and lighten up a bit is good to remember too.

So these are simple yet effective reminders and tips for grounding and staying centred and balanced. I also make use of whatever videos inspire me, as even knowing the theory of what works doesn't mean it is applied or remembered on a practical and day to day basis. I do like to start the day with an Abraham video or two, so I leave one here for you.



1 comment:

COMMENTS BOX