Monday 26 October 2009

David Wilcock Conference


For the last 3 days I was at David Wilcock's Divine Cosmos Conference, at the Sheraton Heathrow hotel near the airport, having booked a last minute ticket on impulse. I was not really familiar with David's research (although had heard of him from the past) and had only watched a video of his on the internet on the day I booked, but his work seemed to touch on a lot of the topics I was interested in, which I have some understanding of due to my own research and conscious awareness over the years. My main interest is really the ascension process, metaphysics and higher consciousness, but even that touches on so many other topics that it is impossible to compartmentalize everything into neat boxes. My perspective I expected to be different, and maybe I wouldn't resonate with everything he may say, but what fascinated me was the scientific approach and research that had gone into backing up some of the metaphysical stuff I had just 'known' to be true through my intuitive abilities over the years. I don't have the need to wait for science to verify what I feel I know anyway through some other means (it's already in my DNA?), so it was good to have a whole different approach to my favourite topics and have David connect some of the dots, as he seemed to know a lot about many different subjects from biology and physics, metaphysics, crop circles, Atlantis, extra-terrestrials, the Illuminati, health, evolution, channeling, dream interpretation, ascension, ancient civilizations, 2012, psychic prophesy and so on.



So, I arrived a bit late as I waited ages for the bus to take me there from the airport. I'd intended to go home each night to central London even though there was engineering works planned at the weekend for a section of the tube that was the only way to get to the airport. It felt too extravagant to pay for 3 nights at the Sheraton on top of the ticket price, especially for someone whose work I wasn't familiar with. Just go with the flow, I thought. The first night was only 3 hours and he was introducing his background and early life, and I was surprised his mother was there giving talks too. He mentioned the Edgar Cayce connection and showed his astrological chart which was very similar to Cayce's. I was familiar with Edgar Cayce from reading I'd done many years ago, and it didn't matter to me whether David was connected to Cayce from a past lifetime or not. If he feels there is a connection then there probably is something in that, but I don't think that need give him more or less credibility, it's just an interesting sidetrack to me.

The next day I took the coach to the conference and thought I'd take the tube going back, as the last coach was 9.40pm and the conference wasn't due to end that day until 10pm. He talked about a lot of subjects and maybe I will write separate blog posts later on about some of them.

There was also music that was played either before or after the talks, with David singing, his mother on keyboards and Larry on guitar. I wasn't expecting any music at all, but the lyrics or music seemed to trigger something in me and caused a cathartic release later on that night, when I broke down in tears. It was only the next day when I learned that it had had the same effect on some of the others. During the talk itself I kept zoning in and out, despite my efforts to stay present and awake. The topics were of interest to me and I wasn't tired enough for this extreme reaction, but I've had this happen before when I was at a Pleiadian channeling and it seems to have nothing to do with needing sleep. It would come over me in regular waves where I would be "absent" for a few seconds every minute or less, and I'd feel embarassed every time I opened my eyes wondering how long I'd been gone. Zoning out to this extent despite trying hard to override it with my will could mean that I was perhaps needing to be in two places at once, for whatever reason.

We ended that day with a meditation and toning, by which time the day finished late at 10.33pm. I was concerned about getting back and whether I could make it, as I didn't want to get halfway and get stranded, especially as the hotel hoppa buses were not always that frequent. Someone offered to give me a lift to the airport to save a bit of time, only we couldn't even make it out of the car park as his ticket wasn't working to lift the barrier. As even more time had elapsed it seemed a better idea to look for a hotel room nearby as I was told they had no more rooms left at the Sheraton. So we went to the next hotel once he had sorted out getting out of the car park as they gave him another ticket, only to find the next hotel was also full, and to have the same experience with the car park barrier - this time we couldn't get out of the car park.
Finally I found a cheap motel which had a room for that night. Problem was, they needed identification and would only accept a passport or driving license, neither of which I had.

So it was back to the Sheraton, and this time he enquired for me as he said they often have to hold blocks of rooms for flights and maybe there may be one free now, as it was an hour or so later. Sure enough they had a room free this time around, which was in the next price bracket up. I was amazed to have been given Room No.3333 and took this as a good sign from the universe that I was meant to be here. After ordering a meal to be brought to my room as the restaurant was closed, I then broke down in tears. I knew what the tears were about, and although nothing to do with events of that day, I recalled David saying that the music was intended to open the chakras. I thought at the time that he'd meant HIS chakras because he was indulging his love of music, but mine were getting a good cleansing that night. The lyrics were meant to help trigger any emotional healing that needed to happen, and I hadn't realised how much hurt stuff was still buried within me. I did feel much better after that.

I met some more people on the last day, and everyone seemed very friendly. I decided not to take notes, and couldn't anyway with this constant zoning in and out of consciousness. I just made a brief note of some book titles and websites to look up later, and found myself drawn to some of the health topics he touched upon and anything to do with DNA. David seemed to be clued in enough about ascension for me to not doubt his authenticity, and he was not part of the doom and gloom conspiracies camp, despite his various contacts. I liked him, his sense of humour and his energies. He did mention something about an important disclosure or some major event that would happen this year, sometime before Xmas. So next month could be interesting as his past prophesies have all been verified.


Video - 2012 Enigma: Blueprint for a Golden Age

Video - 2012 : Return to Camelot
Humanity is undergoing a massive evolutionary shift, triggered by galactic energy forces. This is not channeling, Mayan prophecy or religious superstition. It is a scientific fact -- and you can now see many of the arguments we've made on this website realized into a new two-hour video form!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS BOX