Monday 2 November 2009

Glastonbury Halloween

Just got home from a long weekend in Glastonbury, and meeting up with some like-minded souls who were only known to me over the internet. Being amongst those who are also awake and consciously on their own ascension journeys was the highlight of the trip for me, although I did get a little side-tracked by viewing some properties for sale. Not sure even now whether I'm planning on moving here permanently, but it seemed like a strange synchronicity that I was firstly 'called to be here' at this moment in time, and then I view a house that is at the right sort of price, that even has a workshop space in the garden that would be ideal for my arts and crafts projects. Since the separation of the new and old energy worlds on 9th Sept it feels almost urgent now to leave behind my old life in London, and this very small flat. So perhaps it doesn't matter too much if no particular place is calling me right now, because I could put down some intermediate roots until I gain more clarity about the 'where'.


VIEW FROM MY WINDOW



As well as meeting up with the others I also enjoyed spending some time doing my own thing. It was good that everyone felt free to join in or not and just follow whatever they felt like doing. So I was joined at the Halloween celebration at Chalice Well with just one witchy companion. I also went home on the Monday rather than join some of the others on the Avebury circle trip. Hardly any of my Chalice Well at night photos turned out due to the lack of light. Apart from the main fire blazing, there were only candles lighting the way. My left foot ended up in water as I didn't see one of the streams.
My witchy companion, Raven, was giving out free homemade muffins to everyone, and it was funny seeing some of them wondering whether to accept food from a witch.

I viewed four houses during my long weekend in Glastonbury, in spite of my plans to just have a relaxing break. I was lucky to find a B&B room as Glastonbury was full at such short notice, but my usual B&B made up a bed for me in their library room, at a reduced rate.

It is good to meet up with others who are also on the ascension path. Somehow it feels more natural to be in the company of those who are kindred spirits. I also enjoy getting out of the city from time to time and really need to do it more often. It was fun seeing all these people dressed up for Halloween, witches, warlocks and unidentifiable beings going in and out of the shops, although it never occured to me to do the same.


AT CHALICE WELL CELEBRATION AT NIGHT

HERB SHOP IN GLASTONBURY


CRYSTAL SHOP IN GLASTONBURY


THE TOR ON AN OVERCAST DAY

CANDLES EVERYWHERE AROUND CHALICE WELL

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS BOX