Thursday 20 May 2010

Releasing the Old Life

I wasn't sure whether to call this post instead 'The End of an Era' as it certainly feels more like the next chapter of a book is about to begin, or even a new book. Releasing the old, as many will recognize who have been on this ascension path for some time now, is a regular occurrence and a normal part of the ascension journey. This time around it feels different, and (dare I say it ?) more positive. Still not without some discomforts and challenges, yet I feel more able to cope. And not just cope, but feel more confident (since Spring really) that there is really nothing I need waste my energies worrying about. There are just tiny residues of fear that pop up occasionally, only these days they only last a day or two, and some good comes out of it that I would not have discovered otherwise.

This post is a response to the last post where Lauren Gorgo gives the bigger picture of what these times are about for many, so if you haven't read it yet you may wish to get the bigger picture first, which my post here is referring to.

Releasing the old was physically and symbolically carried out the other week by giving myself an 8 day herbal cleanse and fast, which I had never done before. My gut had felt out of balance, so I gave my intestines a spring clean. I would definitely recommend the herbal colon cleanse by Blessed Herbs. It is an American company but you can also buy it in the UK online at Blue Herbs. All I can say is that it worked for me and that all the years of toxins that have built up were released on day 3 of the fast (you do a 3 day pre-cleanse before that to determine your dosage for the capsules, whilst reducing food intake ready for the fast). It works best to go the final 5 days on just liquids (the apple juice and toxin absorber), but the occasional clear soup is fine. I waited until day 3 of the fast to have my clear soup though, which is when everything started happening (like in those gross photos on the Blessed Herbs website). I stopped 2 days short even though the cleanse was working fine, because I just couldn't hold any more liquid without feeling I was going to pop. I wasn't sure if there was some obstruction getting in the way, but just decided to go with my intuition and do another fast later in the year. Enough was cleansed to have made it worth my while though.


I also bought and listened to the Crimson Circle's Egypt Tour Sounds of the Soul (digital download US $95 or CD set $120), which I downloaded and listening to that channel in the Great Pyramid seemed to put everything in perspective. I knew and felt that everything was just illusion and I could enter that central place of timelessness, getting in touch with who I really am, outside of the matrix. Being in that pyramid (via the audio channel) felt more real to me than anything on this earth plane and triggered much below the surface of my current remembrance. I shall do more of the toning, or sound expression side, when I move home as walls have ears in apartment blocks - I can even tell when my neighbour is eavesdropping on my phone conversations!

I feel fortunate in that I am soon to start my new life in a new location, which is why I didn't want to put any energies into or activate my old life here, even to the point of not wanting any visitors lately.
It feels like most of me has already gone on ahead to my new home, and when I do move I would like it to be more of an open house, welcoming all kinds of guests.

Yes, it's a time of waiting and of tying up loose ends. But this is so much easier than the winter months just passed, which was a challenging time for me when I had felt totally unsupported, and even incapable of re-locating without help. Many of us first-wavers are looking forward to some recuperation time right now as ascension can take its toll, especially after a decade or more of this. I joyfully pass the baton to those second wavers so I can move on and enjoy some of the fruits of a more simple and 'normal looking' life except further on up the ascension spiral, although I know it will never be 'normal' as in the hypnotic overlays of the 3D matrix.
I don't feel as though I'm done yet or retired, and it remains to be seen what lies ahead..........although I get glimpses, and it's looking very good indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS BOX