Thursday 20 September 2012

Chemtrails and Weather Manipulation in UK

I had never given the subject of chemtrails much thought until I saw them for myself here in southern England this year (2012).  So I thought I would put up some photos and keep a record of the changes in the sky after any chemtrailing has taken place.  Previously I'd thought that it was something happening only in the States and relating to the crops, but it is definitely weather modification that is going on here.  Whenever we get any expanse of blue sky and decent weather you can be sure those planes will be up there spraying away. Summer has been non existent this year as a result of all this interference.  It is utter madness.  Why on earth would anyone want to block the sun?  I know that some countries have had the hottest summer on record but here it has been the opposite, I can't even call it a summer really.
Some of the skies I have seen during the height of what is supposed to be summer have looked worse than the skies I have seen on an average November day.  I wish I had started keeping a record of the before and after chemtrailing photos earlier than this, but I can add more to this page as time goes on.  I don't have much of a zoom on this wide-angle fixed lens camera so was seeing it a lot clearer than what comes out on these photos.

In the photo below there were two other chemtrails in the distance which are more feint.  This was taken yesterday afternoon (Sept 19, 2012) and the clouds are already starting to form.


chemtrails

The clouds always seem a lot denser than normal clouds, almost 3D in appearance.

chemtrail clouds

And this photo below was taken the following day (Sept 20 2012) at around 10.30am.

day after chemtrailing

As you can see, there is no sky visible at all any more, just cloud cover.  This is typical after a day of chemtrailing the day before.  And it has been going on all summer here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS BOX