Wednesday 22 August 2012

My Healing Journal No.1 and Dragonfly Symbolism


I am so impressed with the light healings I've had so far online (see my previous post on Ron Amitron) that I've decided to keep a healing journal on my blog.  Right now I feel a deep appreciation for getting my life back after 8+ years of fatigue and reduced life force energy.  For someone who never usually has health problems it has been hard for me to accept that I was not able to do all the things I once was able to do with ease a few years ago, and to need frequent rest times throughout the day after doing even minor chores around the house.  One trip to the supermarket was enough to wipe me out for the rest of the day.  I wasn't sure if it was 'just' ascension symptoms or something more serious.  

In 2010 I moved out of the city but my health didn't improve as I'd hoped.  In fact it seemed to be getting worse overall with just pockets of time where I'd feel OK for a short while.  It was like trying to run my body on flat batteries that wouldn't re-charge.  Intuitively I felt that my body had given up on me and was dying, even though I still wanted to be here.  That same year I even heard telepathic voices telling me that this was a good time to leave the planet as this particular auspicious alignment (astrological? special portal?  timeline?) wouldn't be available again for many more years.    I didn't have a clue who was telling me this, but whether it was my soul or something else I put my foot down and insisted I was staying.  After all, I came here to experience the ascension process so why on earth would I want to vacate the planet now, after having reached this far?  

At the time it felt as though I had, temporarily at least, managed to override a decision made by someone else by my free will alone, and not the first time I have done that when seemingly hanging on to life by a thread - I can be very stubborn when I want to be.  

Anyhow, when I saw listed on the website the healing session about removing the 'Death Barcode' I just knew that this was the one for me to take next.  
I had already done the 30 minute Emotional Clearing which was recommended to do first, and so the next day I started on the very long (two 6 hour sessions)  Death Barcode removal process.  This is what is says about it:


The Death Barcode is an active energetic implant placed in every person's body DNA. This implant contains time-coded sequential programming to eliminate the bodies life force energy, causing physical death. Ninety percent of humanity has 3 Death Barcodes and the remaining ten percent may have more or sometimes less of these implant-coded death dates.

Approximately ten years before the first barcode is due to become active, the body's life force energy begins a steady decline. As it knows it will no longer be living when this barcode comes to fruition, the body goes into an apathetic state, and begins to more or less give up. If a person is able to override this date, the physical body must attempt to get by on a greatly reduced supply of life force energy.

More can be read about it here.

The first six hour session has to be done continuously without breaks, so I did that throughout the night with my laptop by my bed.  The next 6 hour session, which is the Stress Barcode Removal, needs a break of a day.  These are all energetic barcodes placed either in our DNA or body.

It is still early days, in fact the same day I finished the online healing session I thought wow !  There seemed to be more of me here now, if that makes sense.  The lifetime emotional clearing I'd done the day before had cleared my DNA of all trauma held within the cells over a lifetime and the DNA Death barcode removal, which I stayed up all night to do, had de-activated a programme that had got triggered.  I could even feel that a de-activation had taken place.  It is recommended that everyone over the age of 30 do the DNA Barcode removal.  I would definitely recommend these two clearings as being an essential minimum, even if you do no other clearings on the website.

The session itself was pleasant and I had a tingling sensation in the area of my lower abdomen/womb which was the area giving me the most problems in the past few years.  I don't feel those dense energies there any more, and I also feel lighter and more cheerful, and more like the me I used to know.  I'll mention more in later posts if anything else becomes apparent.  I'm also going to do other healings sessions online too.  Some of sessions are very long but well worth it.  You can also feel the effects of some of the much shorter demonstration healings that are done on the radio BBS radio show archives or even on youtube, and I have put the links up at the end of my previous post.
Or go straight to the Creation Lightship home page and scroll down to Radio Archives in the left hand menu.  It is worth listening to quite a few of these radio shows in the Archives to get any sense of what is going on, as well as getting out of the analytical head/mind by dropping your thoughts and conscious awareness to your heart centre before listening.

The day before, when I'd done the emotional lifetime clearing the dense energies were taking a while to leave my body, as even though the healing is instantaneous the body still needs time to release the denser energies, so I felt rather heavy and went for a walk in the park.  My body appreciates being in nature and there is a fast moving river in the park which always feels good to walk past, like it is giving my auric field a cleansing energy shower.  While by the river I saw two dragonflies dancing with each other, and they were a brilliant electric blue.  My camera doesn't have a strong enough zoom to have captured them, plus they were moving about too fast, but it's the first time I've seen irridescent blue dragonflies since moving here.

I felt inspired to look up the symbolic meaning of dragonflies:

Peter J. Powell reported that "The blue dragonflies, who come from the blue waters, symbolize protection from death. So it is that blue dragonflies were painted upon the covers of shields or lodges, and on the bags and parfleche boxes in which sacred clothing or objects were kept" (Powell, 845).


Interesting symbolism, considering that I had only just completed the 'Death Barcode Removal' healing session.  
So I wanted to share my experiences because maybe those of you who are going through ascension symptoms may find some conditions alleviated or completely removed by using these light healing sessions, which uses divine Source energy light (rather than the cloned light used by the aliens), available online 24/7. 
For an explanation of the two different kinds of Light, see the new tab under 'pages' on my blog's sidebar called 'Light vs Darkness', which is from Ron Amitrons' website at www.creationlightship.com.  

blue dragonfly


Related posts:

Entity and Ancestral Clearing - Healing Journal No.2

Ascension Tips, The Earth Spirit and Why Darkness Is Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS BOX