Friday 6 July 2012

Some Crop Circles of Summer 2012

I nearly forgot all about the crop circles this summer until the one that some say looked like Westminster Cathedral hit the mainstream newspapers.  I'm not going to attempt any interpretation, although the Scorpius constellation was an interesting one, and I had no idea before that the Scorpius constellation rises above the horizon exactly at the time of the opening of the Olympic Games in London on July 27 2012. 
I'm not an astrologer either, but it would be interesting to see a fuller chart of that event.  I feel that all three of these crop circles are related in theme somehow.
If I get any more info on any of them I'll add it later here.


Crop circle at Boreham Woods, nr Lockeridge, Wiltshire. Reported 5th July 2012

Waden Hill, Nr Avebury, Wiltshire. Reported 1st July 2012

Stanton St Bernard, nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 29th June




No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS BOX