Sunday 18 December 2011

Gaudete - music video

As I'm getting involved with some other projects right now I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be doing this side of 2012. Even some blog posts I started were left by the wayside as I was spending more and more of my time offllne.

Hopefully when I come back from the holidays I'll have something to show for these bursts of creativity. I'm in a good feeling space at the moment, and enjoying my winter hibernation. Even the idea of Christmas is feeling different this year, but that is mainly because I'm putting my own slant on it all, and giving it no more meaning that just a 'magical time' of the year. 2011 has had some challenges in many ways, but the last few months of this year has felt like a return to levels of joy, wonder and appreciation that I haven't really felt or experienced in years.

So anyway, I wanted to post this music video as it is seasonal too and one that I happen to love. Wishing you all happy holidays.



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS BOX