Friday 19 March 2010

Happy Spring Equinox 2010


The Spring Equinox occurs this year on March 20th at 17:33 GMT. The weather has certainly turned more Spring like a few days ago, and since the New Moon on 15 March I have felt my own inner energies change, resulting in renewed optimism for projects and activities, plus a release of resistance or anxiety about not manifesting the things I want sooner. This Spring Equinox certainly does feel like a new beginning, although the actual day is not so important in itself as in recognising that this is for me the true beginning of the New Year, and a very potent time to start intending, dreaming, imagining, taking action when inspired to do so, enjoying nature and sunshine, and watering or nurturing those seeds or visions that have been gestating during the long winter months.

March already felt like a turning point for me, compared with January and February. Things seems to be happening in a new energy way, they have a different quality about them. I may be really restless this month to get going with my plans, but until now the energies did not feel quite ready to support what I wanted, so any action taken earlier despite my overrriding need for rest, would have been born out of frustration and impatience rather than divine timing.

At the new moon (and not realising it was new moon day) I had felt the urge to write out a New Energy Business Plan. Some of the things, in fact nearly all of the things I wrote on it I had planned on doing before, at some time in the past, so nothing there was actually new in terms of content. Yet for the first time I felt such excited anticipation at now starting at least something on that New Energy Business Plan, and I was in no doubt at all that it was all very possible and would be so much fun. I then released the Plan to the Universe to manage it all for me, while I just chill out, focus on doing whatever feels joyful in the moment, and act only when prompted to do so. I have stopped trying to figure anything out in my head, or worry about exact details, and I'm certainly not going to try to tackling it all at once. It is good to have the overview though written down, but I know better than to go into a feeling of overwhelm at seeing how much is actually there. It is not a formula, and it is not linear as I'm even approaching doing everything in the 'wrong' order, for it doesn't seem to matter. I dive in where it feels most joyful or inspiring, even if it involves something like writing out an advert for a business I haven't yet started.

As far as my health and body is concerned, I feel inspired to do a detox involving a 5 day colon cleanse and fast.
All these health foods and products I keep buying are probably being poorly absorbed unless I unclog my system. Having seen photos of what gross debris and junk can be cleansed out after 5 days of this particular colon cleanse, it will be worth doing this yearly at Spring, which is a good time for this. I'll report back with a review of the Colon Cleanse product if it works well, but don't expect any gross photos of the results!
As I'm interested in health and rejuvenation products, I'll start reviewing products I've found that seem to work or make a significant enough difference. As I don't sell any of these products myself I can give an unbiased opinion.

One product I bought recently was a water filter which sits on the kitchen worktop. A jug didn't seem big enough as I also wanted to use it to fill the kettle and for cooking. The Optimax Cool 8.5 Litre Brita Water Filter, although a bit large for the fridge it is possible to put it on the top shelf if space permits is you prefer chilled water, although I like mine at room temperature. This one holds 8.5 litres total capacity (5.5 lites filtered capacity) and the filters only cost £4 each and last a month minimum. So one pound a week or so to filter tap water, which tasted too awful to drink before, is much better than spending one pound per bottle of Perrier Water (as I would only buy water in glass bottles, not plastic).

So not only am I saving at least £7 per week on one bottle a day, I don't have to struggle home from the supermarket with that mineral water amongst my other heavy shopping any more. I had also read some scary stories about bottled water, and now that London tap water is so much better than it was a few years ago, and undergoes more rigorous tests than bottled water, it was beginning to sound more appealing than any of the bottled brands I was researching (in my quest to find the purest mineral water). So it takes about a month for the water filter to pay for itself in saved money on the bottled stuff, and only 4 pounds every 4-6 weeks to maintain the filters. Being sensitive to taste I can safely say that it works, and even though I'm not sure I can understand the cartridge change indicator or tell if that is working, my tastebuds will know when to change the filter. It reduces levels of metals such as aluminium, copper, lead, and reduces limescale plus chlorine, certain pesticides and organic impurities. So far it has encouraged me to drink more water. To buy the unit with one filter costs £39.10 and I got mine from www.bodykind.com.

The second product I bought recently, which I've only been using for a few days so can't give a proper review on it yet, is liquid chorophyll. Jason Winters Liquid Chlorophyll is £8.25 from Revital. I use four drops per glass at least one at morning and night. As I take herbs and other health supplements each day, it will take a little while to see if I notice any difference, although not all benefits are necessarily noticeable.

Chlorophyll consumption increases the number of red blood cells and therefore oxygen utilization in the body. It has the power to regenerate our bodies at the molecular and cellular level, and is known to help cleanse the body, fight infection, heal wounds, detoxify etc. With high levels of Vit A, C and E, chlorophyll is an antioxidant and delivers magnesium. It also chelates metals in the body, binding and removing toxic metals such as mercury. It prevents the growth of bacteria and eliminates odours from the mouth, so I also use a few drops in a shotglass of water as a mouthwash at bedtime. So it has lots of benefits and more besides, being highly alkaline, but I was initially attracted to the product as a means increasing red blood cells and bringing more oxygen to the tissues as part of a general rejuvenation routine.





No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS BOX