Thursday 25 February 2010

Electrical Nutrition - book review


I was impressed by this book 'Electrical Nutrition' by Denie and Shelley Hiestand, which is probably the closest anyone I've ever read has come to describing nutrition and natural health in a way that truly resonates with my inner knowing. Even during the days when I was a holistic therapist and taking a course on nutrition, I did not complete the course nor take the exam because I felt that much of what was being taught was incorrect, and I couldn't truly operate from a place of integrity accepting such BS as part of my working practice, even if it would have meant yet another certificate to put on my wall.

According to the Pleiadians, as long ago as the late eighties, I recall them saying in a channel that the field of nutrition is really very 'backward' (my words not theirs) and that there is to be a huge leap in this area of healthcare in the future. Now this book Electrical Nutrition is not the whole of the leap, yet it does seem to represent a departure from much of what is written on this subject, with a chapter giving a fascinating description of how digestion and nutrition works from an electrical perspective.

A fairly general book covering a lot of topics, some of which I was already familiar with such as the toxicity of aspartame (often found in diet drinks) and food combining for greater digestibility and assimilation (which I hadn't tried until now, but I'm experiencing less bloating).
Vegetarians will not like this book because the writer recommends the eating of meat as part of a high protein diet and recommends cutting out grains and grain-based foods, which encourages joint degeneration and drains the system, lowering our vitality as well as increasing weight. There is a blogtalk radio link in the sidebar of this blog called Electrical Nutrition, which Shala Mata talks on regarding her guidance (and reluctance) about eating steak after years on a vegetarian diet.

The writer is not in favour of immunizations either, especially on babies, and I would agree with him on that one, having had a near death experience myself as a young child after being routinely vaccinated. On the positive side of that, I at least know from experience that the death process is easy and so do not fear it, even if I did obviously decide to come back and not go the whole way on that occasion.

Denie has the ability to tune into and become aware of the electrical functions of the body at a deep level, both cellular and electrical, seeing the electrical malfunctions and ascertaining the causes of dis-ease states developing. He also addresses the contributing emotional, spiritual, nutritional and lifestyle factors.

I think everyone, whether healthcare practitioner or not, would gain something of benefit from reading this book, which is easy to read and in my opinion should form the basis of replacing the current paradigm of health and nutrition.




No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS BOX